Our mission with this product line was very simple - offer the same high-quality components that we are accustomed to at a lower price point to fill the gap in the market for a high-quality commercial grade strip.
With all econoFLEX strips you get:
• A wide range of lumen output options from 300 lumens per metre up to 1800 lumens per metre to meet the illumination requirements of any project.
• An extensive colour temperature range of 2700k, 3000k, 4000k and 6000k available
• Minimum CRI90 colour rendering
• 3-Step MacAdam Ellipse & single binning for precise LED chip colour tolerance
• Up to 180 LED’s per metre to give homogenous dot free lighting appearance where required
Not only did our engineers focus solely on the strips, but also how we deliver them and what accessories we can offer to help make installation and control of the strips easier than ever before.
Alongside the econoFLEX strips we offer:
• A wide variety of non-dim and dimmable drivers (phase, 1-10v, DALI and even Casambi Bluetooth ready dimming available) in both IP20 and IP67 weatherproof options
• IP20 econoFLEX strips in reel lengths up to 40 metres so that cutting to size on site is easier than ever before
• A range of micro LED extrusions that offer recessed, surface mount and suspended options all in 2.5mtr lengths – no more buying 5mtr reels of LED flex and having to purchase 2.9mtr lengths of extrusion
• For customers that do not want full reels, we offer pre-cut to size lengths done locally at our Sunshine Coast, Queensland factory making installation on site quicker than ever before
• 3 Years Warranty
|Wattage||4.8w/Mtr - 9.6w/Mtr - 14.4w/Mtr - 19.2w/Mtr|
|Length||IP20 - 5Mtrs, IP20 - 40Mtrs, IP67 - 5Mtr|
|Colour Temperature||2700K(Warmer White) - 3000K(Warm White) - 4000K(Natural White) - 6000K(Pure White)|
|Efficacy||Max - 1680lm/Mtr, Min - 420lm/Mtr (87.5lm/w) - 4000k *Delivered Lumens|
|Lifetime of LED||70% Maintenance @ 35,000 Hour(s)|
|IP Options||IP20 & IP67|
|Cut Increments||See data sheets|